For all exhibits:
- Reservations are for a 1-month period. Reservation form below.
- Exhibit spaces are only available 12 months in advance.
- Exhibits may be set up on the first day of the month and must be removed by the last day of the month during library hours.
- Exhibits should be suitable for viewing by all ages.
- Please provide signage with your display indicating the name or organization responsible.
- Residents and organizations within Bethlehem Central School District will be given priority over non-residents and organizations. You will be added to a waitlist if you or your organization does NOT reside within Bethlehem Central School District.
Floor Space: Exhibits may be set up in front of the mural directly opposite to the library proper. One table is provided.
Southwest Hallway (Delaware Avenue entrance): Hallway space is available for hanging artwork with two walls 31 feet and 12 feet. Artwork must be hung using the bracket system provided by the library. Only one hallway may be reserved at a time.