Meeting room requests
Click here to request a room. When you request a room, you agree to the terms and conditions of our meeting room policy.
- For information, call (518) 439-9314 and press 2, or email the library.
- At this time, reservations can be made 6 months in advance.
- Meeting room requests will be acknowledged within 7 business days of being placed.
- Library meeting room unavailable? See a list of area meeting rooms.
- Study rooms are available on a first-come basis. See the study room policy for more information.
Click here to view upcoming public reservations.
Cancellations or changes
Cancellations or changes in set-up and equipment requests should be submitted at least two business days in advance of the meeting. Information on how to cancel a request will be part of your confirmation email.
- To change a request, please email email@example.com.
Studio Makerspace requests
Click here to request the Studio Makerspace.
- For information, visit the Studio Makerspace page, call (518) 439-9314 and press 2, or e-mail the library.
- Reservations can be made 2 weeks in advance for up to two hours per week.
- At this time, the Studio Makerspace is available for use Tuesdays from 2-4 p.m. and 6-8 p.m.; Wednesdays from 2-4 p.m.; and Thursdays from 2-4 p.m. and 6-8 p.m.
Click here to see what’s available or to request an exhibit space.
- Lobby exhibit and display space may be reserved up to 12 months in advance. Reservations are for a one-month period.
- Artists are limited to one individual show in a 12-month period. Group shows are limited to two per calendar year.
- Residents and organizations within Bethlehem Central School District will be given priority over non-residents and organizations. You will be added to a waitlist if you or your organization does NOT reside within Bethlehem Central School District.
- Prices may not be included in any part of the exhibit, but a price list may be posted on the Community Bulletin Board. Postings to the bulletin board should be submitted at the Circulation Desk.
- When patrons request an exhibit space, they agree to the terms and conditions of the Displays and Exhibits policy.